The Path to a WINNING Resume
1. Select your the Resume Package that fits the industry you wish your resume to be specially target. You will receive a email confirmation of your order. Next, simply email your old resume to email@example.com
If you don’t have a resume, we will send you a 'Resume Questionnaire' for you to fill out. We will require as much information as possible to ensure the best picture of you is portrayed.
2. Once we receive the above, we'll get work on your new resume & cover letter.
3. Your resume writer will prepare a draft and email you in Microsoft Word format. If there is a requested change, we will then prepare a second draft and finally a final version. Changes are normally completed with 2 business days.
4. Once you have approved the final version, we will then send it over to our Graphic Design Team where they will work their magic and create a stunning final product for you & your prospective employer. Our Graphic Design Team will require 3-4 business days to complete this task and then we will send the final copy to you in PDF and Microsoft Word to you.
5. Next step, you apply for your jobs, one by one with your new resume & cover letter.
6. Two days pass and your phone rings, it's HR from that company you have always wanted to work for. They want you to come in for an interview & you accept with GLEE!
It's that easy!